2013 Best of O Yeah Design
Hi everyone. First of all, happy new year to everyone!
I know that I don’t normally stray from the format and address my followers like this, but I felt it was appropriate to celebrate the fact that this has been an absolutely amazing year for O Yeah Design.
Not only have I been lucky enough to go from under twenty followers to nearly four hundred in a very short span of time, but I think I’ve also featured some ridiculously brilliant and gorgeous designs this year. Because of that, I thought it would be fun to highlight the best of the year.
This is a short list. Nine designs, nine designers. They aren’t necessarily the most popular posts of the year. When making this list I took plenty of factors into consideration, including (but not limited to) popularity, uniqueness, and relevance. So without further ado, here are some of the best posts of 2013:
- Mamet Armchair by Marta Szymkowiak, 2011
- Concrete and Rubber Lamp by Renate Vos, 2013
- "Arena" Dish Rack by Studio 17, 2011
- Tea Time Tea Steeper by Pengtao Yu, 2011
- Bambi Table by Caroline Olsson, 2011
- Bin and Bin by John Brauer, 2005
- TP 1 Radio/Phono Combination by Dieter Rams, 1959
- Puff Chair by Pedro Sousa, 2013
- Nasa Chair by Kaleb J Cárdenas Z, 2013
Finally, thank you all so much for following, reblogging, liking, and enjoying the blog. I hope I’ve done a decent job of sharing some of my favorite pieces of industrial and product design with you, and hopefully this blog has helped you gain a higher appreciation for the beauty of everyday objects. That’s always been the goal, and that will continue to be my goal in 2014.
Thanks so much,